Ecstasy Unveiled by Larissa Ione #review

Monday, July 26, 2010

The Blurb!!!
A DEMON ENSLAVED
Lore is a Seminus half-breed demon who has been forced to act as his dark master's assassin. Now to earn his freedom and save his sister's life, he must complete one last kill. Powerful and ruthless, he'll stop at nothing to carry out his deadly mission.
AN ANGEL TEMPTED
Idess is an earthbound angel with a wild side sworn to protect the human Lore is targeting. She's determined to thwart her wickedly handsome adversary by any means necessary--even if that means risking her vow of eternal chastity. But what begins as a simple seduction soon turns into a passion that leaves both angel and demon craving complete surrender.
Torn between duty and desire, Lore and Idess must join forces as they battle their attraction for each other. Because an enemy from the past is rising again--one hellbent on vengance and unthinkable destruction.



My thoughts:
I love to read paranormal and romance novels, and when they are both put together it makes my day!! It's also the fourth installment of the Demonica supernatural romance series by Larissa Ione. Coming into the series cold as I did was a little challenging- after all, I knew about demons and angels, but not Larissa's demons and angels- but Ione had thoughtfully included a Demon glossary in the front of the book, which made following a bit easier. It was still difficult to get through some of the unanswered questions I had, but I surrendered to the story. I was enthralled with the romance between two seemingly opposite beings, a demon and an angel. I enjoyed the story once I got the hang of it, and I found myself torn as to which side I was cheering for. The ending was great (no spoilers here!), and I have to say that I never imagined demons could be so sensual. (Warning: this book is pretty explicit).

Now I'm heading to the bookstore to get the other three in the series!!!




Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments :

Post a Comment