Junk Food Day Challenge: 31 Flavors

Saturday, August 25, 2012
Welcome to my little corner of the web! I have been blogging on My Chaotic Ramblings (http://mychaoticramblings.info) for a few years now, and decided to make a dedicated book blog. I will post reviews, book tours, and challenges here, so I hope that everyone can find something to interest them.

Here is the first challenge I am taking part in on Goodreads, it is from The Lost Challenges group.

Rules:Pick how many scoops you want and which flavors then read a book to spell out each flavor you want. You can use Author, Title, Character or series names.
Duration: 6 months from start date
Levels: 1 scoop, 2 scoops, 3 scoops, 4 scoops, 5 scoops, 6 scoops and on.

Start Date: 8/25/12-2/25/13
Level: 4 Scoops
*I will update the list here as I go along*
20/50 Completed

Burgundy Cherry

B~~By the Time You Read This, I'll Be Dead by Julie Anne Peters (9/27) ♥♥♥♥
U~~Unbreak My Heart by Melissa C. Walker (11/24) ♥♥♥
R~~ Rape Girl by Alina Klein (8/28) ♥♥♥♥♥
G
U
N
D~~Dream Chaser byAngie Stanton (1/14)♥♥♥♥♥
Y

C~~ Crank by Ellen Hopkins (9/18)♥♥♥♥
H~~Hooked by Catherine Greenman (9/21)♥♥♥
E
R~~ Rhymes With Cupid by Anna Humphrey (8/30) ♥♥♥♥♥
R
Y

Chocolate Chip

C~~Claimed by Rebecca Zanetti (9/3)♥♥♥♥
H~~His Kiss by Melanie Marks (1/28)♥♥
O
C
O
L~~The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa (8/28)♥♥♥
A~~Art Geeks and Prom Queens by Alyson Noel (11/26)♥♥
T~~Tempted by Rebecca Zanetti (9/4)♥♥♥♥
E

C
H
I~~If I Let You Go by Kyra Lennon (11/21) ♥♥♥♥♥
P~~Pride Mates by Jennifer Ashley (8/29)♥♥♥♥

Green Mint Stick

G
R
E
E
N

M~~The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst (11/21)♥♥♥♥♥
I~~Impossible by Komal Lewis (2/1)♥♥♥♥♥
N
T~~Touch & Go by Lisa Gardner (2/3)♥♥♥♥♥

S~~She’s So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott (1/15)♥♥♥♥♥
T~~These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf (1/31)♥♥♥♥♥
I
C
K

Rocky Road

R
O
C
K
Y

R
O
A
D~~Double Clutch by Liz Reinhardt (1/25)♥♥♥♥

0 comments :

Post a Comment