Just One Night by Hazel St James #review

Saturday, July 27, 2013
Title: Just One Night
Author:  Hazel St James
Series: Learning to Let Go Series 0.5
Date:  November 1st 2012
Publisher: Cate Publishing
Pages:  56
ASIN: B009ZNHF2Y
Source: Amazon Freebie
Purchase: Just One Night: Prequel to the Learning to Let Go Series

Sara Lonnamen is a shy, quiet college student that is struggling to keep up with the demands of her family back home in Wisconsin and her desire to have time to herself a few states away. She falls into the lap of bad boy Chris who physically and emotionally ignites a side of Sara that she herself did not know existed. When a strange turn of events puts Sara right in to Chris' hands, will she learn to embrace his teachings, or will she run from the man who could help her learn what true submission means?

My Thoughts:
Another good amazon freebie here! I have already purchased the 1st book in the series and I am so glad that I picked this one up when it was free. This is an adult book, if you couldn't tell by the cover! I love that it shows the beginning of everything. Sara struck me as a submissive right from the beginning and I was smitten with Chris. It's just sad the way this ended, but I am glad that I don't have to wait to read on.

My Rating:


0 comments :

Post a Comment