Say When by Tara West #review

Saturday, October 19, 2013
Title: Say When
Author: Tara West
Series: Say Something More #1
Date: July 10th 2013
Publisher: CreateSpace
Pages: 244
ASIN/ISBN: 9781490965383
Source: NetGalley
Purchase: Amazon


***Warning: this book contains graphic language, sex, and mature situations. Not intended for young adult readers.*** He told me to say when, but I can't. Not with Andres. It's so hard to say anything when he's trailing feather soft kisses down my neck, or when his touch sends hot currents of lust rippling across my skin. Then there's the way he smiles and offers soft words of encouragement when I'm creating art, almost like he believes I have talent. He's not like any guy I've ever met. Not like my ex-fiance. Not like my father. He's got me thinking that maybe we can have something more. More than just lust, degradation, and abuse. And now I'm scared, because that means I'll have to trust him with more than just my body, but with my heart, too. Christina Duval



My Thoughts:

From the synopsis I knew there would be a lot of sex, but I wasn't expecting so much sex and so little plot. From Christina dumping her fiance and hours later sleeping with Andres and Karri the druggy it was all one big jumble for me. I would have loved to seen more actual plot and maybe a bit more conversation between the characters, especially with Karri's reveal at the end


My Rating:




0 comments :

Post a Comment