Presented by:Title: Remember Me Author: Roisin Black Audience: Adult Genre: Contemporary Romance Formats: E-book and Paperback Publisher: Rosemary Molloy Cover by: Pro_ebookcovers on Fiverr Editor: Rosemary Molloy Pages: 110 pages ASIN: BOON9BGVPU Date Published: September 2014 Flynn Murphy is head-turning handsome, mouth-wateringly sexy and incredibly rich. He’s also the new owner of Carra House, one of Ireland’s finest historical houses and the primary instrument of his revenge on those who have wronged him in the past. His wolf-like eyes hide a secret and the time has come to settle old scores and to ensure that those who barely remember him, will never be able to forget him again. But will his ruthless pursuit of vengeance for the past, cost him the chance of a future he never imagined possible.
Ten Things You Didn't Know About Roisin Black
1. Roisin Black is from the west of Ireland - a magical place that has provided inspiration for writers and artists for centuries. All three of her novellas - Remember Me, Unfinished Business and Over Your Dead Body - take place in various parts of the west of Ireland. She lived for ten years on the shores of Lough Mask near the town of Ballinrobe upon which the fictional town of Ballyroan is based in Remember Me. There are many historical houses, such as Carra House in Remember Me, dotted around the west of Ireland and Roisin had the pleasure to visit quite a few of them on numerous occasions. Two of her favourites - Partry House and Cloonee House formed the inspiration for Carra House.
2. She can't cook. Cooking is like an eternal mystery to her. She'll never understand why, when you follow the recipe the same way each time, the end result varies so much from edible to "don't even give that to the dog" disgusting.
3. She loves nothing more than rambling the hills and mountains in the west of Ireland, preferably with a dog by her side.
4. She loves dogs! Totally adores canines. When she was little and she would go missing at her Grandad's house, her parents would always find her in amongst the pack of dogs, sitting there - the dogs in a circle around her and her chatting happily away to each of them.
5. She loves surfing and some of her happiest days were spent catching waves on Keel Beach on Achill Island in the west of Ireland. Flynn Murphy in Remember Me is also a surfer and has surfed waves all over the world. It's a pretty cool way to spend your time. She currently lives in the surfing capital of the world - Queensland, Australia - but perversely hasn't surfed since she got here!
6. She speaks French, German, Gaelic and a little Italian.
7. She was an au-pair once and was a little bit naughty.
8. She once sold up everything, bought a camper van , threw her two dogs and husband into it and rambled the roads of Europe for nearly a year. This was one of the happiest times of her life. Her husband thinks she is a natural born gypsy. He might be right.
9. She also loves donkeys. One of the other happiest times of her life was when she was a young girl and on holidays with her uncle in the west of Ireland. This was a wonderful time in Ireland when a lot of the old ways just about still existed and donkeys freely roamed the roads. She spent her days like the Lone Ranger - flying along the roads on top of one donkey or another - totally wild and free. Bliss.
10. She worked in T.V. and film production for a while and once had Daniel Craig half-naked in front of her on a hill-side in the west of Ireland. Yes, he was close enough to touch! Not that she'd do such a thing. Daniel's a pretty cool guy.
Tour Schedule – Two Week Book Tour For Remember Me by Roisin Black from Dec 1 To Dec 18 2014
Fictional Rendezvous Book Blog - Promo
Deal Sharing Aunt – Promo
A Cauldron Of Books – Promo & Guest Post
Angels With Attitude Book Reviews – Promo, Author Interview & Book Sound Track
Cherry0blossoms – Promo
One Last Page Book Blog – Promo & Review
The Avid Reader – Promo, Author Interview
Patricia D. Eddy - Promo & Guest Post
Booky Ramblings Of A Neurotic Mom – Promo & Guest Post
Bound 2 Escape - Promo
Rustys Reading – Promo
Indy Book Fairy - Promo & Book Sound Track
The Book Fairy Reviews - Promo & Review
Eclipse Reviews - Promo, Character Interview
Portals To New Worlds – Promo, Author Interview